Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sitting, Wishing and Waiting

Am currently listening to Sade's Kiss of Life..

This is has led me to wonder, where's my perfect stranger? Who's it gonna be and heck, are you even out there?
Who's gonna give me the Kiss of Life? (and no, i'm not asking for CPR (Crush People's Ribs) hahaha)
Who's gonna wrap me up in the colour of love?
Who's gonna build a bridge to my heart?
Who's gonna be the angel by my side?

And no, its not that i'm dwelling in self pity. I just feel as if i need someone to jazz my life up a little. Just someone to annoy to no extent.. Someone to laugh with.. Someone to talk to.. Whether about brainy issues or about stupid petty little things.
And no, i'm not and not going to get all desperate and needy..
I've been patient for 5 bleeding years.. so much so, my heart's probably decaying as i speak (or type) and let's just say, its gonna take LOADS and LOADS of effort to reverse the damage.

This got me thinking, i should probably weigh out possibilities or at least contemplate on swinging both ways.. haha.. it could possibly oh wait a minute, definitely widen my options.. :) cause at the rate i'm going, 30 years from now, i'll probably be an old spinster rocking my chair, knitting old-womanly clothes in an old run down hut in the middle of a forest. haha..

So anyway, enough of being nostalgic and all... Here is a little taste of heaven in my world. Marilyn, Lina, many many other hair models and I did a runway show for Toni & Guy.. All i have to say about it, is that i had such a blast. Nevermind that i had to wear a bikini top while everyone were given funky jackets to put on.. Nevermind my hair was labelled as nothing more than a mushroom.. i would not trade it for the world.. :)

You can check out some of the pictures on Marilyn's blog..
marilynisscreaming.blogspot.com
i dont know how to create a link.. sorry.. but have fun viewing.. :)

And don't make fun of me mushroom hair. It is what they call a precision cut and apparently, not every hairdresser is capable of producing such, fine art work. I had many camera's pointed towards my head of hair as long as the mushroom was blown into shape. I even had to hold my breath and desperately attempt to not flinch (not even slightly) as the hair stylist retouched and trimmed the left side of my hair. So, hat's off to William the hair stylist for being able to achieve the desired look. Congratulations for graduating and making it into the Toni & Guy group of hair stylists. :)

1 comment:

theycallmecruel said...

hey, i'll be your perfect stranger ;รพ you can annoy me no end but go easy on the brainy issues k? hoho.