Monday, January 16, 2006

The case of the hair

A couple of days back my impulsive nature took quite a toll on me..
It forced me to liberate myself from my precious long locks of hair.

I honestly dont know why i did it.

I don't know if i did it as a favour for a certain individual i happen to be very irritated with at the moment.

I don't know if i did it to chase a certain dream i've been dying to achieve for as long as i can remember..

I don't know if i did it as a sign of liberation from the things i used to hate and despise about myself

I don't know if i did it to throw away unwanted memories

I don't know if i did it because i was tired of being plain Jane

I don't know if i did it just for a change

Heck, I don't know if i did it for attention

In anyway, I did what I did and there's no turning back..
Some say my hair's better than before.. some say otherwise..
You be the judge..

Before.. (taken with my drunken brother)
















AFter..



























(My sister decided to join in the fun..)

What say you?

I'm actually getting a little tired of having to type..
I should maybe try POdcasting..
I'm quite sure that'll be fun!! :)

8 comments:

Aaron Lee said...

hahahahahahaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
Its how I thought it would be!

Ain't that bad, you'll survive... =)

Carrie said...

hey carrie here~~ eh i link you up, ya? hm i think your hair looks quite nice!~ eh if the person if cun, no matter what, the person will always be cun!! haha

Van Ren said...

Aaron: ain't that bad? The better retort would have been "Damn it rocks!" (even if it didnt) haha

Carrie: Yeah sure.. no prob.. :)

Cmingo said...

it sucks.
you shouldnt have cut it off.

i hope you regret it.

Innanis Aeterna said...

cheh that day dowan to show me, now you go take photo and put for everyone to see... lebih.

whateverlah.

Lena said...

shut up chia ming. I think its nice. Makes u look so much younger though. like really really really young. haha

Carrie said...

where are pictures of the catwalk?!! post!! now!!

Van Ren said...

Thank you lena..

Yeah chia ming, if you have nothing nice to say, shut up.. hehehe