Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"I believe one day we'll all wake up in a world where everything's the opposite from now...

The sun will one day rise from the west
Men will live underwater
Pants will be worn backwards.
Men will wear skirts (oh wait that is already happening.. )
A meal will be obtainable from a dosage of pills
Countries will be ruled by child prodigies
Education is pointless
Wars will be of norm
Men will marry men
Women will marry women
Grandfathers will be fathers to their grandchildren (eeew!)
Mothers will be sister to their daughters

And at the rate we're going,

Dogs will soon be able to produce human offsprings.
Surrogate mothers will not be needed ever again.
And soon enough, Child labour will be a taboo..

hmmm..."

*snaps back to reality*

After having read what i just wrote, i have to say, i'm rather delusional.
I think the holidays are driving me crazy.

Today, i got out of the house looked up into the sky and started laughing..
This is what the insides of the walls of your house does to you..

So anyway, I got into the car, a little blinded by an act of stupidity.. (Reminder to self, never look directly at sun.. it does no good to eyes) curled up in my seat and tried my best to "tahan" the shooting pain i felt eminating from my eyes to my head..

Half an hour later (15 minutes on the road and 15 minutes looking for a car park) we reached 1 Utama.. *LAAAAAaaa.. * (Clothes, Shoes, Bags, Eye Candy.. etc etc.. ) Civilization!! Woo hoo!!
Who would have thought.. I thought the fact that i was 1 U on the 3rd day of chinese new year was pathetic and sad but i was wrong.. 1U was bloody crowded..

I got in to the mall.. took the first escalator up and after having taken 3 steps..

*POOF*

there was complete darkness..
Is God trying to tell me something?
Am i not supposed to come out of my house?
or did 1 U just not pay their electricity bill?

the lights went off, emergency lights came on, people were swearing, children were crying, shoplifters were laughing, some of them working, sales people were stressing, i was just speechless.. I'm in awe at my horrid luck..

Later, i went to Nine West, spotted a pair of stilettos (which are to die for.. ) and what happens?? NO size... aaarrrgghhh...

Went to the old wing to buy some make up and what happens? TUTUP

S T U P I D!

That was it, i immediately headed home, disheartened, in distraught, extremely saddened, armed with no shopping bags what so ever..

I wonder what i tomorrow has installed for me..
I can almost picture myself getting hit by a car while attempting to escape from the dreaded walls my house has to offer..

:)

_________________________________________________________________


I did a little quiz just now..
For all the ppl in the world who hates the OC. You suck.
And yes, i confess i'm an OC junkie.
Hence the little test..


Marissa
You are Marissa! Popularity is your label, but your

known for your mystery. You have the social

thing down but you need to work on your

out-of-control emotions. But who ever said it

was easy being Miss Popularity?


Which OC character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: