Tuesday, November 15, 2005

For the bored and the lazy

I'm bored and i'm lazy.

I have unconsciously brought a new meaning to the word bumming. I have gravely defied all laws of lazing around.. so much so i cannot even begin to describe what i do.
It would be too much of an embarassment.

A friend once called me a wild boar.
Apparently i have gone beyond the border of being pig like.
Worst part is, i cannot even begin to deny it

Truth be told,
I must say, is rather hard to accomplish. To be classified as a pig, you are only required to either laze around by taking no less than 439508230974 naps a day or by eating 2 thrillion meals a day.
All you need to do to be a wild boar is to just do both.
Why should anyone settle for just one of those options when you can have the best of both worlds? hah hah

These 2 words (bored and lazy) are like miracle workers. They can get you out of just about any situation. By saying that you're bored or lazy, no one would bother you, instead, they would look up to you for being honest about declining their offer. Don't believe me? Try it.. :)

And well, as far as i'm concerned, if the words "bored" and "lazy" fail to exist in the dictionary or in the world for that matter, i would be at a literall lost for words. Really. I would have probably reverted to being mute as a way out. If that fails, i could subject myself to a lot more unproductive uneventful nonsense.. (e.g. counting the number of tiles on my roof, jump around frantically till i tire or maybe even pass out due to dizziness, swing my arm round and round till it falls off.. aaahh you get the idea lah.. )

If you think about it, the words bored and lazy can be used as an excuse to get you of just about anything.. :)

I'm lazy could work for any of these questions.
1) Do you want to go out?
2) Do you want to meet up?
3) Arent you going to have lunch?
4) Why are you not sleeping?
5) Why aren't you studying?
6) bla bla bla.. and the list goes on and on...

I'm bored on the other hand is used less frequently but nonetheless as effective as the former.

and oh i forgot to tell you, the sorry and lazy combination as an excuse is optimum for trying to ease your way out of being told to do anything. so if stating that you're lazy fails, always include being sorry...

If you experience any failed attempts at trying to make these excuses work, don't blame me.
Outcomes are at user's own expense and shitty feedbacks are at user's own risks.

Dont say i didn't warn you.. :)

1 comment:

Cmingo said...

vanren is a noob.