Thursday, December 08, 2005

A blog for the sake of blogging.. :)

As you might have realised, my blog has been left pretty adjacent for a while.

Why? you might ask..
Well, i'm proud to announce i have dedicated most of my (present) time to the world of dancing.. YES, you heard it right.... Dancing..I know, i know, i'm known to many as a big (actually big is a bit of an understatement.. ) I'm a humongous well-known klutz.

I always wonder..

Why do guys (in general) perceive dancing as being gay? I mean, come on, if you were to watch professional dancers in action, other than the skimpy lycra tights and the buldging manly assests, you have to admit, they ARE pretty darn manly. Not many guys have the physique of a dancer, not many guys have the balls to stand in front of an arena of ppl, not many guys are able to toss girls around... literally!! I mean, you ( the guys in general), have to obtain a certain heightened state of manlyness to achieve the trust of a girl who is about to let you toss her which ever way you must...True?

I always wonder..

Have you ever known something you just can't explain or put into words but you feel it? Isn't it just out-of-this world annoying.. worst when there's no one you can tell or confide into.. Truth be told, its not the best feeling in this world but, this is life. Life's never perfect.

No comments: