Friday, November 04, 2005

Daisy, the buddy

Meet my buddy Daisy.

Daisy: Hi all, my name is Daisy. I am a girl in need of a diet and i am trying to pull Candy in too as we have been pigging out a lot. we enjoy doing stuff like walking and singing and shopping for me!! haha... what i can say about Candy is that she really loves eating sour and salty stuff most of the time... She is really brave has nice teeth. and i am sure you want to know more about me so here goes. I am working on my second album with my partner, Cream. We have a lot of stuff going on. Anyways, enough about me.
My description of today would be same old same old. Nothing new. Well, i woke up, had breakfast in bed(PIG) and then played cards with Candy. In the afternoon, we went to play pool. Until now, so here i am. Hope you find Candy'slife entertaining though i know from experience that she is very hard to please and very boring!!=)
Word of advice to Candy: STOP BEING SO HARD TO PLEASE!!!(",)
Buh bye for now!

No comments: