Friday, February 17, 2006

Who says Valentines Day is a day for lovers?

14th February 2006

Was in 1 Utama doing some studio photo taking session don't ask me why, the 30-dollars per photo offer (what a rip off..haha) came about after having purchased some cosmetic products.

After a gruelling half an hour of hair and make up, i headed to the area where they took the photos.

Just before taking me picture, this fashion stylist, who decides what you wear on the shoot comes up to me, dresses me up with coats and one billion necklaces and asks, "Are you a model?"

Me, "No."

Wardrobe guy, "Why not?"

Me, "No chance. Haven't actually gotten down to submitting my application, i guess.."

Wardrobe guy, "Hmmm.. but do you want to?"

Me, "Hell, i want too!!"

Wardrobe guy, "i see... "

5 minutes later...

Wardrobe guy, " Hie.. I'm actually a talent scout for Andrews Models.."

Me ( in disbelief), "Say what??!!!"

Wardrobe guy, "Andrews Models... heard of it?"

Me, "YEah, OF COURSE.. " for those of you who haven't, click here

Wardrobe guy, " Okay then, Can i have your number? i'll send your number to the office and they'll call you.."

Me (smiling so hard, i swear, the corners of my mouth almost touched my ears) " Okay!!"

Wardrobe guy," HOld still.. let me take a picture of you.. :)"

I was bloody happy i tell you. Nevermind no flowers, nevermind no chocolates, nevermind no guy to spoil me.. Never-freaking-mind!!! i was happy.. that was enough to keep me happy for a good week.. Who says dateless people are the lonely-est on Valentines Day??? HA HA HA HA.. Life is indeed beeeeeaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooottttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffuuuuuuuuuullllllll!!!

No comments: