Friday, February 17, 2006

THE Day

17th February 2006

Got up bright and early

Got into the car

Drove to KL

Took a wrong turn

Found my way back

Found Plaza 138

Looked for the Andrews Models office.. it was like looking for a pencil in a hay stack (locatable but difficult.. :) )

Got in.

Sat down.

This guy in black comes over hands me an application form and a pen. "fill it up"

Filled the form up.. *begins to break in sweat*

Guy in blue comes over, "Thanks. :) Have you had any pass experiences?"

Me" Does doing a hairshow count?"

Guy in blue.. "hmmm.. you did a catwalk right?? Do you know the basics??"

Me " Not really.. "

Guy in blue calls... "Andrew, do you want to see her now or another day?? "

Guy in black shows up.. "what are your pass experiences?"
And yes the guy in black is ANdrew... Andrews models' andrew.. oh my God oh my god oh my God!!!!!!!"
Sweat pouring out...

Me" erm... erm.. I.. I... I did a a a hairshow for for for Toni and and and Guy.. *gulp*"

Me" and yes, that is all.. ugh.. he.. he.... " (Stressnya.. )

Andrew (looking a little impatient) " Can you catwalk for me? From that end to here.. "

Me "HUh?? !! here? now?"

Andrew " Yeah.. now.. (in a "fasterlah" gesture)"

Me (this time drowning in so much sweat i had to swim out of it) "errrr.. ok ok"

Before i even had the chance to prep myself, he goes on to say, "OK.. EVERYONE (as in EVERYONE in the office), she's gonna do a catwalk.. Watch her do a catwalk..."

Me (at an EXTREME lost for words) panicking till no extent... paddling through my pool of sweat.. "uughh" *gulp*

Believe me, i was so stressed out, walking was a bloody difficult task. Give me 2 left feet and 2 right feet, i would still have problems walking..
So anyway, i took like 5 steps front to where he stood and five steps back to where i started... i felt like he was there just evaluating every single step i made..
10 seconds later, i dont know what i did. I did THE walk. I don't know if i did it wrong. I bet a made a billion mistakes. I just ran through everything while i panicked like crazy... 5 seconds later, there i was believing i could have done better.. THAT was indeed the mood killer. :(

Getting angry with myself just thinking of it.. hmmm

Moving on..

Andrew, " OKay, they'll take your measurements. POinting to the guy in the blue shirt, erm.. he'll explain the rest.. I'm going off now.. see ya!!"

He was out the door.

I was bloody lost

This woman comes by and says, "let me take a fulll length picture of you."
* click* *Click*

2nd woman, "Let me take some measurements"
*measure* *measure*..

1st woman comes back, " Need close up pics now."
front, 45 degrees, 90 degrees on both side, sweet smile, no smile.... etc etc
*click* *click* *click* *click* ......... about 1000 times more..

Guy with blue shirt comes around, " we can't give you a contract right away.. have to evaluate the pics and all... experience, when you leaving... etc etc etc.. ya da ya da ya da... "

okay, now out the door you go....

We'll call you if anything.. and yah.. submit your pictures.. to me ... asap.. see ya..

That was the end of THE day..

I don't know if they're gonna call...
HOPE and pray they do..

*fingers crossed...*
*toes crossed..*
*arms crossed...*
*legs crossed..*
*body crossed.. * ouch ouch ouch... okay, maybe not...

Aaaaarrggghh... are the gonna call... or are they not??

damn this is nerve wrecking...

No comments: