Monday, December 11, 2006

I want to scream.
I want to shout ravishingly uncensored ravaging porous words without thought and rationality. I want to desperately feed your soul of unrevolving plundering, hurt, sorrow and digustingly acceptable gibberish. I want to metamorphosise rocks into sand. I want to shout so hard, i would profanitise the little lamb song.

I want to be so rude, i strive to see myself in the mirror.
I want to erase the fact that rudeness is an incredibly weak and pityful man's attempt at showing mere strength and power. i want to see screaming and shouting as an antidote to incredible desperate attempts of liberation. I want to suck the life out of little scratch wounds. I want to dig at it and strangulate, every single strand of muscle.

I want to be silent.
Silence only breaks A person. Suicidal acts cure a person. And breaks them. Literally.

I want to ignore.
Ignorance is bliss.

p.s. I'm not bitter.. :)

4 comments:

Innanis Aeterna said...

WOAH. apa jadi?

Van Ren said...

haha nothing happened just felt like being bitter for a while.. :)

honey said...

hahaha...
wow what an entry...

Van Ren said...

hahaha.. figured my blog was dying.. so i needed something.. hehe