Sunday, April 16, 2006

We just had our Musculoskeletal System assessment test 2 days ago.

Everything i've tried to remember in a span of 5 days has flown out of my head.

I can't very well remember a quarter of whatever i've studied.

Ugh.. How am i gonna get by the End of Semester 5 exam?

.......................

Such a depressing topic..

......................................................................................................................................................

So anyway, moving on to greener pasteurs,

A little more than a month ago, i was asked to do some modelling stint for a group of UiTM students (fuh yuh!) haha.. Damn i was excited.. :0

the funny thing about it was that i didn't exactly give them the green light.. All i said was that i was keen and that i would get back to them..

2 weeks later she calls me and asks me for my vital stats and my wt and my height and all..

I figured it was only for a day so i just agreed to it..

So, i sent her all the measurements through sms..
Vital stats: *1-*2-*3
Height: *4
Weight: *5

10 mins later, she calls back..

Lady: Hello..

Me: Hie!

Lady: Hey you forgot to give me your shoe size..

Me: oh, its *6

Lady: okay, so are you reALLy *4?? Are you really that tall? You don't look like it..

Me: (starting to doubt myself..) er.. yeah.. i AM *4 (I mean, why in the world would i lie about it?? )

Lady: Erm... o..kay... (in a very forced manner)

Me: ??!??

If that wasn't enough..

Lady: So yeah, i'm looking at your vital stats now.. Erm.. *1 only arh??

Me: ?!?!?!?!?!!? (x infinite)
: erm.. i'm sorry?

(WHAT-THE-HELL??!) Really, what is this woman's problem? I know i'm not very gifted in that area.. and in addition to that i've got quite a narrow frame.. hehe but she HAD to go rub it in.. hahaha

Lady: Are you sure? So small arh?

Me: (What the?!?!?)
: Well, i'm sorry for not being well-endowed? (!?!!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?)

Lady: HAHhahaha (the woman DARES to laugh... ) hahaaha.. (i could almost hear the echo of her laughter sounding.. even 5 mins after she stopped.. ) hahaahhahaha .. okay okay..

Me: (*sniff*) (still listening to the echo of her monstrous laugh..)

Lady: (still in the midst of laughter) So anyway, practise your catwalk everyday ya.. haha.. giggle.. this that.. face expression.. bla bla bla..

Me: Oh okay.. (aiyah no need la... God given talent.. hahaha j/k)

After about another 5 mins of lecturing me about my catwalk she decides to bid goodbye..

Lady: and yeah.. bring your push-ups.. ( I tell you, this woman really has the nerve la.. )

Me: Yes i will.

Lady: Okay then.. see ya..

Me: Goodbye.. !! :) (thank goodness.. ) (the laughing echo continues.. )

She puts down the phone, i put down the phone..... How demoralizing..

And the woman's from a bloody advertising agency.. HOw in the world did she get her job?? I need to question the relevance of such..

Oh well, you meet ppl from all walks of life..

___________________________________________________________________


"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation i may be; for i have also learnt from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances" - Marsha Washington

No comments: