Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What the hell is ftw?????

These 3 musketeers came up with this weird abbreviation..

Chia MIng: ah lians ftw.
Tim: You are officially an ah lian. la la ftw
Void: ah lians ftw... bla bla

I mean, what the hell is that? "Funky Teacher's Wing"? "Fantastic Toddler's Wish?" "Fascinating Transvestite Wins?" hahaha.. Some stupid dota nonsense? Does the word ah lian come in corelation with ftw? WHAT in the world is that? aarrgghh...


I bet upon reading this, the 3 of you are laughing so hard you're trying to grip your asses to avoid from shitting in your pants.

I honestly can't help the fact that i'm wearing that.. So does that mean, the morphology of ah lians are depicted in the way they dress?
I sure hope so..
I'm definitely no ah lian and i'm gonna keep it at that!!

hmmm.. does anyone know what ftw is? pls tell me if you do!! :)

Anyway, here's another pic that could possibly compensate for the previous one.. even if it doesn't pls say it does.. :)

No comments: