Monday, October 24, 2005

"The test of literature is, I suppose, whether we ourselves live more intensely for the reading of it." - Elizabeth Drew

Time and again i tell myself..
"Thou shalt not blog!!"
Next thing you know, here i am, devoting my precious, inexplainably wonderful sleep to the world of blogging. Not that its that early in the morning, its 1015am, the sun is up and all.. but in my defence, i had a very late night. haha

Time and again i tell myself..
"Thou shalt not succumb to the norms!!"
Next thing you know, here i am, trying my best to make my blog look or at least seem interesting. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a bleeding blog and now, Van Ren has one too. :) Blogs are like little windows to one's soul. Reading blog is like taking a peek into a little window a blogger has left slightly adjacent to the prying eye. Who needs a friend who is willing to lend an ear when you're able to blog about anything? The internet or at least the blog website will never get sick of you.. hehe I'm not saying i don't appreciate my friends.. but it kinda gets the mind working, right?

To all my friends, I Love you Guys!! <-- i hope that makes up for the previous paragraph :)

Time and again i tell myself..
"If you want to earn the big bucks and make it big in life, study study study.. "
Next thing you know, i'm doing everything in my power to avoid my books. The news is suddenly indispecably interesting, literature is suddenly understandable and writing blogs has suddenly taken a new lease in life. Okay fine, not yours maybe.. mine.. maybe. :)

Time and again i tell myself..
"Why do i keep doing this to myself??"
Isssshhh.. i'm hopeless... :)

P.S. this is probably a futile attempt at trying to blog, but heck, hope it entertained your sorry ass for a good minute :)



2 comments:

Van Ren said...

Thanks! :)
A comment much appreciated! hehe

Aaron Lee said...

Found it... ;)

I have to admit... you have quite a flair for writing...